Two Palestinians, aged 70 and 15, wounded by Israeli fire in a Qusra house raid
The Palestinian Red Crescent reported the injuries in a town that has spent the past week under settler attack, and part of this month under a military order that confined three families to their homes.

The Palestinian Red Crescent said two residents of Qusra were wounded by Israeli gunfire on Wednesday, one of them a man of 70 and the other a boy of 15, when troops raided a house in the town south of Nablus in the occupied West Bank.
Neither was named, and the severity of their injuries was not given. No reason for the raid was announced.
Settlers have attacked Qusra repeatedly over the past week and kept it cut off from its surroundings. The shooting adds a military raid to a stretch of days the town has already spent under pressure from both.
Qusra has also been under a formal military order this month. Its mayor, Abdul Azim al-Wadi, said in mid-August that about 13 people from three families in the Jabal Ras al-Ain area had been confined to their homes since 9 August, cut off from food and water, and that the army had taken over one of the town's houses and was using it as a barracks. Palestinian bodies have warned for months that the attacks around Ras al-Ain follow a pattern aimed at establishing an outpost there.
The two ages, 70 and 15, describe who tends to be at home when a raid begins. In a town where families have already been ordered to stay indoors for days at a time, being inside has not kept them out of the line of fire.